A thick, deluded, partisan, ignorant, non-thinking idiot standing next to a Labour activist
Ever wondered why Labour still hold 30% of the voting slice? I did. And now I know why and where.
Some old crone on LBC this morning rabbled on and on and said the most ridiculous, partisan claptrap and refused to be corrected. She said:
- Tony Blair inherited a country that had a terrible debt in 1997
- The Thatcher government was more corrupt than this Labour governement
- We had 3 million unemployed in 1997
- Gordon Brown had reduced this debt and had given more workers jobs
- The hospitals are better and the schools are better
- Interest rates were apparently 16% in 1997 when Tony Blair took over
- We had three day weeks under Thatcher
The worse thing about the conversation, is that despite the evidence proffered by James Max, she refused to believe it, like an eco-scientist receiving a collection of Hadley CRU emails.
This, dear reader, is where your labour voting slice comes from. Thick, ignorant, partisan individuals who refused to open their eyes and think for themselves.
We live in a country where people unquestionably believe what they are told.