Friday 26 August 2011

Post of the Day

From contributor Ed the Axeman on Guido's Caption Competition today:

I live in a mainly Muslim community and I’m really fed up with the politically correct bollocks around here.

My local pub had to change its name from The Flying Pig, nobody speaks English in any shop you go in and you can barely cook a bacon sarnie without upsetting some Pakistani or another!

So I was so happy to see my local swimming pool fighting back, and ruining their fun for a change. It had big sign on the wall stating:

STRICTLY NO BOMBING

2 comments:

  1. FTW.

    Old Australian joke:
    Who won the pakistani beauty contest?
    Nobody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard this a long while ago...

    Why do you put shit on the cake at a pakistani wedding?

    To keep the flies off the bride.

    ReplyDelete