Wednesday 28 April 2010

"It wasnae ma fault" - The Prime Mentalist's Final Downfall




He's toast. Finally. The mendacious cat is out of the staged managed bag.

And even in this public revelation his revolting, self-centred, devoid of character and leadership, spineless common decency prevents him forever admitting he was wrong. Oh no, it's always someone else's fault:

The offending unintended live broadcast:

"Ugh everything! She's just a sort of bigoted woman that said she used to be Labour. I mean it's just ridiculous. I don't know why Sue brought her up towards me"

Denials:

"Of course I apologise if I've said anything that's been offensive..."

If?!!? If!?!?!? You mendacious, rictus grinning imbecile.

"but you've got to remember that this was me being helpful to the broadcasters, with my microphone on, ..."

It wasnae ma fault...FFS!

"...and they [broadcasters] have chosen to play my private conversation."

It wasnae me, it was those nasty media types.


And the last word from the Prince of Darkness:

"It is very unfortunate that this remark that he didn't believe got picked up. But he should be judged on how he responded. And that's why he apologised immediately."

Quite, my Dark Lord. So, good riddance Brown, you are the worst Prime Mentalist the nation has had the misfortune of knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment